About Miss Garrison

Hi my name is Abbi Garrison and I will be your child’s first grade teacher this year. I am so excited to be part of the Georgetown teaching staff and am even more excited to be your child’s teacher this year. We are going to have a year filled with so much growth and learning. Your child is already loved by me and I am going to work extremely hard to create an environment where every child succeeds.

I recently graduated from Hope College with my Elementary Education Integrated Science Degree. This Spring I completed my student teaching in a 5th grade classroom in Zeeland MI. This teaching placement, along with several other teaching experiences have prepared me to be your child’s teacher this upcoming year.

I am so looking forward to being a part of your child’s life and supporting their growth this year. Your child’s wellbeing is my number one priority and I am going to work diligently to provide your child with the love, support, and guidance they deserve. August cannot come soon enough! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. The best way to contact me is through my email which is abbigail.garrison1@gmail.com.

Can’t wait to meet you soon!

Abbi

My family and I visiting the Grand Canyon

A few of my favorite things:

Color – Light blue
Animal – Dolphin
Book – Number the Stars
Snacks – Chocolate Chip Cookies and Watermelon
Drink – Coffee
Hobbies – Hiking, Reading, Being with Friends and Family, and Traveling

Graduation at Hope College 2019.

My last day of Student Teaching Celebration with my 5th grade students!
Me after running the Chicago Marathon, 2018.