About Miss Garrison

Hi my name is Abbi Garrison and I will be your child’s fourth grade teacher this year. I LOVE working at Georgetown and am so excited to be your child’s teacher this year! This year is going to be filled with growth, learning and tons of fun. Your child is already loved by me and I am going to work extremely hard to create an environment where every child succeeds.

This is my third year teaching. Before I worked at Georgetown I went to Hope College.  My first year working at Georgetown I was a first grade teacher. I loved teaching 1st grade, but 4th graders have a special place in my heart. I love being a 4th grade teacher, we have lot of fun!

I am so looking forward to being a part of your child’s life and supporting their growth this year. Your child’s wellbeing is my number one priority and I am going to work diligently to provide your child with the love, support, and guidance they deserve. August cannot come soon enough! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. The best way to contact me is through my email which is agarriso@hpseagles.net.

Can’t wait to meet you soon!

Abbi

My family and I visiting the Grand Canyon

A few of my favorite things:

Color – Light blue
Animal – Dolphin
Book – Number the Stars
Snacks – Chocolate Chip Cookies and Watermelon
Drink – Coffee
Hobbies – Hiking, Reading, Being with Friends and Family, and Traveling

My 2020-2021 4th Grade Class!

Graduation at Hope College 2019.

My 2019-2020 First Grade Class

My last day of Student Teaching Celebration with my 5th grade students!
Me after running the Chicago Marathon.